miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

dond't you bring me down today


Everyday is so wonderful

Then suddenly

It's hard to breathe

Now and then I get insecure

From all the pain

I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful

No matter what they say

Words can't bring me down

I am beautiful In every single way

Yes words can't bring me down

Ohh no So don't you bring me down today

To all your friends you're delirious

You're so consumed In all your doom

Trying hard to fill the emptiness

The piece is gone Left the puzzle undone

That's the way it is

You are beautiful No matter what they say

Words can't bring you down

Ohh no You are beautiful In every single way

Yes words can't bring you down

Ohh no So don't you bring me down today

No matter what we do No matter what we say

The sun will shine your way

'Cause you are beautiful today

Everywhere we go

The sun won't always shine

But tomorrow's another day

So keep on looking to the sky

We are beautiful

No matter what they say

Words can't bring us down

Ohh no We are beautiful In every single way

Yes words can't bring us down

Ohh no So don't you bring me down today

No hay comentarios: